How do we use your personal data?
-In compliance with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your personal data can be subject to the following treatment: TR04 – Advertising campaigns (legal basis: Law 34/1988, of 11th November, General Law on Advertising).
TR08 – Seek the feedback of the customers (legal basis: Data Protection Regulation of the European Union 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Data Protection).
TR03 – Recruiting (legal basis: Legislative Royal Decree law 3/2015, of 23rd October, which approves the revised and consolidated text on Employment).
TG01 – Accounting management in the capacity as collector and controller (legal basis: Decree Law 1514/2007, of 16th November, which regulates the General Accounting Plan).
TG25 – Data collection for fiscal management (legal basis: Law 58/2003, of 17th December, General Taxation).
TG12 – Labour and employment management (legal basis: Royal Decree Law 1/1994, of 20th July, which approves the consolidated text of the General Social Security Law).
TR09 – Security on technical and organizational measures of the applied software (legal basis: UE Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection).
TE08 – Personal Data Protection (legal basis UE Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law 3/2018).
TE02 – Occupational risk prevention (legal basis: Law 31/1995, of 8th November, on Occupational Risks).
TE07 – Destruction of records (legal basis: UE Data Protection Regulation 2016/679).
TV01 – Sales / Services (legal basis: Mercantile and Tax Regulations).
TE03 – Transport service and/or shipping and parcel delivery (legal basis: Royal Decree Law of 22nd August of 1885 which establishes the Commerce Code).
TR05 – E-mails (legal basis: Commerce Code and other applicable regulations).
TR01 – Requests and information (legal basis: Commerce Code and other mercantile regulations).
TR07 – Incident response and/or security breaches (legal basis: UE Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection).
TE04 – Management of legal issues (legal basis: mercantile and labour law).
TE01 – Maintenance of computer systems (legal basis: Commerce Code).
- - We are liable for the treatment of your data. Hence, we give express, precise, and unambiguous information —both to those involved and the competent legal institutions—, about the following aspects:
CIBERSEGURIDAD E INTELIGENCIA ARTIFICIAL, S.L.
Tax number: B05527734
C/ NELVA 2, EDIFICIO TORRES AZULES, Torre A, Planta 3º MURCIA
What do we use your personal data for?
- CIBINAR will treat your personal data only for the following purposes:
Checking all necessary technical measures for the proper management of personal data are implemented by the applied software.
Sending commercial and/or advertising information via e-mail.
Management of the users’ requests of information about our products and/or services.
Exclusive management of detected internal incidents in accordance with the GDPR.
Advertising campaigns with the aim of advertising our services and/or products.
Seek stakeholders’ feedback.
Recruitment purposes in order to fill vacancies.
In compliance with all requirements established by the Law on Occupational Risks Prevention.
Shipping and package services.
Management of any legal or jurisdictional problem that may affect the company.
Management, maintenance, and repair of computer storage systems.
Labour management purposes.
Fiscal and accounting management purposes.
In accordance with the principle of limitation of the term of conservation of personal data.
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulation of the European Union 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Data Protection 3/2018.
Administrative management for individual customers.
Proceeding to the sale or provision of the hired services.
- You can create a business profile or user profile using the provided information. We expressly inform you that under no circumstances will the user be allowed to create a profile with the data of an under-age.
- Personal data provided by the user will be stored until the contract relationship expires, or, where appropriate, as long as the user do not exercise their right to object or retire their prior express consent. In order to do so, you may visit such section of our website or send an e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the section About us.
Why do we use your data? We can rightfully use your data due to the following reasons:
- Your unambiguous, informed, and express consent when legally required. Under no circumstances will the withdrawal of such consent affect the execution of other data treatment of different legitimacy; such withdrawal shall not affect the legality of the treatment prior to the withdrawal of such consent.
- A legal obligation of the controller (liable for the data treatment)
- Performance of the contract for services providing and/or sale of products signed by the user.
- The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the data controller. Such interest relies on a prior proportionality or weighting test of the interests of the controller and the interests or rights and liberties of the user. Such test evaluates the interest, the impact of the treatment, the balance between both, and the implementation of additional guarantees. Having a positive outcome, the treatment may be carried out in accordance with regulations on Data Protection. Should you have any queries or doubts on this matter, please do not hesitate to contact via e-mail.
Who may we share your personal data with? What data do we process? How did we collect it?
- Your personal data may be tranferred to the following campanies and entities:
Spanish Fiscal Authority
State Public Employment Service (SEPE)
Central Treasury for Social Security
National Data Protection Authority
Banks, and credit unions
- Your personal dara wil not be transferred to any third country or international entity or organization.
What data do we process? How did we collect it?
Your personal data will be included in the following files, to which the organization is the holder:
- FG01 Accounting management.
- FG02 Labour management.
- FG15 Fiscal management. Data collection.
- FE01 IT management.
- FE02 Occupational risk prevention.
- FE03 Transport and shipping.
- FE04 Legal issues.
- FR01 Information requests.
- FR03 Recruiting.
- FR04 Advertising campaigns.
- FR05 Electronic mail.
- FR07 Incident response and/or security breaches.
- FR08 Seek stakeholders’ feedback.
- FR09 Software and hardware security.
- FE07 Destruction of records.
- FE08 Personal data protection.
- FP01 Customers
- All personal data treated within our organization comes from the following source: the person concerned.
What are your rights?
- We guarantee the exercise of your rights regarding personal data.
Specifically, we inform you that you are entitled to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether your personal data is being treated.
- Exercise the right of access to the personal data available to us, obtaining information on the purposes of the treatment, the category of such data, the potential recipients, the period of conservation, the data source and, where appropriate, creation of profiles, and automated decision-making processes.
- Exercise your right to rectify. To this end, let us remind you that personal data must always be a reflection of real life. Thus, do not hesitate to exercise your right to modify, change or annul your personal data. You assure that the data provided to us is truthful and accurate and commit to notify any change of modification of such data. You shall be liable for all loss or prejudice caused to the data controller or to any third party on the basis of erratic, inaccurate or incomplete communication.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will interrupt its treatment, unless the existence of legitimate grounds for not doing so.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer needed for the purposes hereinabove described, or in the case that we no longer have the legitimacy to process nor treat them.
- Request the portability of your personal data, where the data treatment is processed by automated means and provided that you are bound to our entity on the basis of an Agreement or have given your express consent for such treatment. In such event, you will be entitled to receive your data in a structured format and a commonly used machine-readable form, or to have them directly transferred to another controller, where technically possible.
- In some specific circumstances, you will be entitled to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we will only store them for claims purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making processes, including the creation of a profile.
The previously mentioned rights may be exercise free of charge —except when legally envisioned— by means of a written request signed by you or, where appropriate, by your representative, addressed to the data controller (address provided in the first section) or in person at any of our establishments.
- You are also entitled to file a complaint, either before the Spanish Data Protection Authority (https://www.agpd.es/) or before other corresponding authority.
- You are entitled to go to the Courts of Justice to claim for compensation.
- Finally, you are entitled to withdraw your consent. In order to do so, you may visit our website to find the necessary information for a fast and simple withdrawal of consent. You may also send an e-mail to the controller —find their e-mail address in the section About Us—.
- By the same token, we shall inform you that potential threats and impacts are analysed and studied previous to all personal data treatment, using the appropriate security measures (periodically revised to check and determinate their efficacy) in order to mitigate and eliminate, where possible, potential threats.
Our monitoring system facilitates the compliance with the principles of your data treatment. Thus, proving before the customer the principle of purpose limitation and the principle of minimization, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality.
Lastly, we may also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that facilitate the seeking of your opinion and feedback on any suggestion regarding personal data treatment, transparency principle and accuracy of the data.
Should you have any further doubt or query, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at the e-mail address provided in the corresponding section.
Without further ado,
The Data Controller.